• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted. window switch

one of my rear power window switches is dead. found out today when i got my door unstuck. the switch from the other door worked on the stuck one so the switch must be replaced.

long story short, i need one. rear power window switch from pre 97. offering $5.

thanks
stewie

stewie said:
one of my rear power window switches is dead. found out today when i got my door unstuck. the switch from the other door worked on the stuck one so the switch must be replaced.

long story short, i need one. rear power window switch from pre 97. offering $5.

thanks
stewie
Gotcha covered. Gimme a call.

thanks. tiried calling but no answer. you have an erotic message. wonder whom from??

Last edited:
If the Doc's swithc doesn't work, I have some in the donor.

well, its up again. turns out that the switch changed designes for 94-96. the pre 94 is a 6 pin connection and the one in need is a 5 pin connector. if anyone has one laying around it would be much apreciated.

thanks
James
"stewie"

Back