• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good alignment shops?

tjs88xj

NAXJA Forum User
ANyone have a good alignment shop around Kent, Auburn, Renton, Or Issaquah,or Bellevue? Usually take it to Big O in Issaquah, as I know the owner. They give free re-alignments up to 90 days. I went in about 2 months ago to get a re-alignment and he hasseled the Shiat out of me. I havent wheeled in months, and explained that to him, but he said 'wheelers dont qualify'. F off. Just did a RE adjustable trac bar today, and my alignment is now off. Need a good shop that is knowledgable with lifted rigs. Thanks.

x2 on Jon Mathews and the boys at ACROR. I would not hesitate to have them service any vehicle of mine. I have leaned on their knowledge and advice for 4 years now. Gice 'em a call and they will square you away

If you only did an adjustable trackbar, you don't need an alignment. You may need the axle re-centered, and possibly the steering wheel re-centered, but track bar won't change anything on the alignment itself.

Back