• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Level out my 3.5" rubicon superflex

SqueegieSteve

NAXJA Forum User
I am sick of this superflex lift kit being so out of level. It's about an inch lower in the front and it's driving me nuts. I am planning on just stacking stock coil isolators (2 high) to correct it. Anybody have any issues with this? Know of anything better i can do?

im not sure how much the isolators are, but you could make some spacers. i used some cutting board from walmart (cost less than 10 bucks) and stacked them 2 high for an inch of lift. had them on for at least 4 years without problems. could be a cheaper alternative. gojeep has a writeup on his site.

I have the same kit.

You might re think leveling it once you fill it with gas, gear and people.

I ended up adding a shackle.

I have the same kit.

You might re think leveling it once you fill it with gas, gear and people.

I ended up adding a shackle.

I guess there is a lot of variation in the RE rear springs.
November 08 I installed the new springs, the rear sat 2" higher than the front, I drove around with 350Lbs of bagged sand in the rear to try & break in my new springs, After 6 Months I too them out & it still sat about an inch higher than the front, That’s when I gave up & added the extra isolator.

I am sick of this superflex lift kit being so out of level. It's about an inch lower in the front and it's driving me nuts. I am planning on just stacking stock coil isolators (2 high) to correct it. Anybody have any issues with this? Know of anything better i can do?

Did it like this and drove it for over a year. Did the same thing for my bro's XJ.

Nothing wrong with it.

I ended up putting in the RE 4.5 springs in the front! With My bumper and winch I was sitting 1.75 inches lower in the front. the 4.5 spring leveled it perfectly...

Why not install some acos adjusters in the front?
Min. adjustment on the ACOS is about 2.25" I think.

Just go with a 2nd stock isolator or a 3/4" or 1" spacer. It'll work fine.

Isolators add approx. 5.8"

I run an isolator, and a 3/4 in spacer up front. My rear's got an 8.8 which makes it sit a bit higher, but I have a tire carrier weighing the back end down.

Sits pretty close to level

My 3.5 SF has been on 6 months and I have put 6000 miles on the Jeep after the lift. It almost seems like my front sits higher than the rear?????

I have nothing in the back, not even a spare!

It was higher in the rear after I installed it but it has leveled out. I would recommend to everyone to give it some time before adding spacers in the front. I am glad I didn't. If anything, I will be adding a shackle first before a spacer.

My 3.5 SF has been on 6 months and I have put 6000 miles on the Jeep after the lift. It almost seems like my front sits higher than the rear?????

I have nothing in the back, not even a spare!

It was higher in the rear after I installed it but it has leveled out. I would recommend to everyone to give it some time before adding spacers in the front. I am glad I didn't. If anything, I will be adding a shackle first before a spacer.

I've put 22,000 miles on mine since the lift was installed 3 years ago, and it sits exactly the same as it did the day it was installed. I measured from the centers of the wheels to the bottoms of the factory fender flares before and after the lift to compare, and when I measured again a couple of weeks ago, I still had the same measurements as I did the day of the lift. Weird, huh?

Back