• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show off your garage

Coastie

NAXJA Forum User
So now that we have a main stream garage/tools thread let's all show off where we work.

Modest but she serves me well.
garage2.jpg

MOJO Offroad
mojo2x.jpg

mojo3.jpg

mojom.jpg

It's wired to a 12v converter too ;) shines bright. It's Indyjeepnuts garage, and I happen to live here too. Home of MOJO Offroad as well. Got a rock garden too :)

I want a garage! :(

Where I've been this winter. 24x36 & fully insulated.
HPIM1989.jpg

HPIM1990.jpg

HPIM1991.jpg

JIM.

I'd show off my garage but its full of junk...er Jeeps I meen:gag:

commander2.jpg

mine too!

2uzfb08.jpg

actually, here is a little more current. but still out of date. I have added a workbench under the fenders, and another stack toolbox. I don't have many good angles though...

15e8py8.jpg

mjbvyt.jpg

the metal shelves in the first one were $15 each at ikea. Plenty strong for my light duty storage with a nice small footprint.

219pesh.jpg

i got those same foldgers coffee cans in my garage, and i dont even drink it!

I share a 2 car garage, so i think a lot of the people posting here could definately condense quite a bit!

the work area: .
which is 4 feet from the welding table:

Last edited:
i got those same foldgers coffee cans in my garage, and i dont even drink it!

I share a 2 car garage, so i think a lot of the people posting here could definately condense quite a bit!

the work area: .
which is 4 feet from the welding table:

In my case i have been in the condensed garage before and nothing wrong or any less quality of build but it sure is nice to be able walk around your project or multiple projects under 1 roof. :patriot:

basically what i meant was wah wah, im jelous of your empty space, and i'd fill it with much more projects! empty plywood is never good!

I know it's messy.
IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

Not my garage, but my grandfather's/boss' garage. Where any of the work on our equipment is done and where I get to work on my Junk.

You can see the building.
100_3471.jpg

It has a center post lift in it.
0331091956-01.jpg

Best Picture I have of the inside.
Photo0489.jpg

One of our excavators in the garage.
IMAGE_028.jpg

Back