• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARC Fabrications

Never heard of them,but since they use poly bushings who cares!

they also said they could make them with rubber bushings as well. I'm thinking I might get them with rubber bushings instead of poly. I know the bushings won't last as long, but my jeep is seeing more highway miles these days.

"Company Information: ARC Fabrications is a small fabrication company with low overhead, allowing us to offer quality products at reasonable prices. Being smaller we are also able to customize each order to our customer's needs. Along with our superb customer service we guarantee satisfaction."

Translation: "Our stuff is cheap because we don't have liability insurance. Buyer beware."

"Company Information: ARC Fabrications is a small fabrication company with low overhead, allowing us to offer quality products at reasonable prices. Being smaller we are also able to customize each order to our customer's needs. Along with our superb customer service we guarantee satisfaction."

Translation: "Our stuff is cheap because we don't have liability insurance. Buyer beware."

good point, I guess nobody has had any experience with them. when i e-mailed them and asked if they could make them with rubber bushings instead, they said:
"We can, the rubber just wears much faster than poly, is there a particular reason you would want rubber instead? Thanks for your question,

-Spence
ARCF"

I don't think I want to be the first to try them

Try looking at IronMan's stuff. They are cheap, compared to others, but do not sacrifice quality, but he does use poly bushings. He is still considered a fairly new company, but has already made a very good name for himself in the XJ community. I plan on buying his stuff when I am ready.

Link:

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/

Back