• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar

I've got one or two you can have if you feel like driving north.

Rich

How much lift? I also have the rear if you start ovulating.

well the guy i bought it from had it on there its a rustys 6.5 with adjusters on the front i think the adjusters are whats making my front end make metal to metal noises. It drives pretty good but ppl have told me its not safe to drive like that

I have a 6 inch lift with long arms. No swaybar. I love leaning threw corners!!

well the guy i bought it from had it on there its a rustys 6.5 with adjusters on the front i think the adjusters are whats making my front end make metal to metal noises. It drives pretty good but ppl have told me its not safe to drive like that

any thing is unsafe if you jerk the wheel! If it gets in your way run it over!

o ok wow so i wont worry about it then lol anyone have 8.5 inch coil springs there not using? I can give them my adjustable spacers. Two for Two

what size tires are you running? 8.5" lift:eek: your should be pushing 38's. no need for suck a high COG. I have 5" with 35's and even put 36's on it for a weekend.

Hold your horses. While a sway bar isn't a 'must' it's a damn good idea. Those saying it's a waste of time are flat out wrong, especially if you're talking about an 8 inch lift. What size tires are you running, 38's? For better on and off road handling, you should probably go to shorter springs and if at all possible, retain your sway bars.

While probably not in your budget, the best route is a Currie Off-Road sway bar that always stay attached.

-----Matt-----

im running 35's. i think all i would have to do is remove a spring in the back and the spacer up front and it will be 6.5 lift but i do like the clearance though

I could pick one up for you from Mc2KXJ for ya, and get it to Auburn for ya. I work up in Snoqualmie. Could possibly drop it off to ya this next weekend. Supposed to be looking at a car in Olympia. Could meet ya just outside the gate or something.

Back