• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

used engines cheap w/free shipping

And I've seen good running 4.0's on craigslist for 2-300 quite often recently.

From their web site: LOW MILEAGE PARTS DIFFERENCE:
Our parts go trough detailed inspection process before being inventoried and again at the time of shipping. They are guaranteed to come from a vehicle with much lower mileage, than what would be typical for a 1993 Jeep Cherokee. This ensures this part has had a significantly less wear and tear than what you would expect from a similar high mileage vehicle

A vehicle with lower miles than expected for a 1993 could still have over 100k. What's the typical milage per year 10-12k. 17 years at 10k is 170k. 120k could be lower mileage for a typical 1993 engine. I would never buy an engine if somebody says that "They are guaranteed to come from a vehicle with much lower mileage, than what would be typical for a 1993 Jeep Cherokee." I'm looking for a WJ. I see an ad that says low miles, they usually have 100k on them. Standard mileage is like 12k a year so a 2000 WJ with 100k is low miles....BS. Low miles on a 2000 is like 60k to me.

Agreed.

You could get a much better deal without paying shipping locally at a yard, or from someone doing a swap/parting out a totaled Jeep.

someone help me find a good deal on one. would like a 4.0

If this is for your 2.8V6 upgrade, I would strongly recommend that you check that thread before putting money down on a 4.0.

You're a hillbilly, right? Just chain it in there and do what you have to to make it work, maybe use two trucks and a pickle fork

You're a hillbilly, right? Just chain it in there and do what you have to to make it work, maybe use two trucks and a pickle fork

Yeah, but that method only works if there's an underage damsel-in-distress involved.

but yet the only person to get it on that thread is the only the asked the question. it was a joke and everyone seemed to think u could really do it

Welcome to NAXJA.... First Rule: if you screw up or appear retarded the wolves will eat you!

Back