• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest 2010

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I am happy to formally announce ColoradoFest 2010. While we are once again going to be in Buena Vista, Colorado, we have changed the venue.

We will be staying at the newly remodeled Arrowhead Point Campground, 33975 US Hwy 24N, Buena Vista, CO 81211. We are getting a group site well away from the normal campers so we can have our privacy.

We will be doing an on site BBQ for our meal. They have a covered pavilion big enough to handle the whole crew and it is reserved just for us.

The have full RV facilities for those bringing a camper or motorhome. http://www.arrowheadpointresort.com/

We will be following up with more details as we iron them out. We hope to have some awesome t-shirts, etc available as well.

We are going to try and get a registration set up shortly.

Last edited:
I checked the website, but it says nothing about dogs at the group site. Assuming they are done, do you suppose they will allow us to park our camping trailers at the group site?

Fred

You might just give them a call and ask the question. I am pretty tied up for the next few days.

We are working on finalizing the tshirt/hoodie costs and working through how we are going to set things up. Hopefully we can start giving out more info in a couple of weeks.

I'm also interested to see if they will allow dogs ...I'm sure Fred and I aren't the only ones.

Will stop back occasionally.

Thanks for all the hard work. The last one I was at was a good time!

Ron

Pulled this from their website.
Pets
Pets are welcome here at Arrowhead Point. They must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets may not be left unattended at anytime. We ask that you use the designated dog walk areas and pick up your pet deposits every time!

when does this take place?

I'm planning on going over to BV in the next week or so to take a look at the campground and take some pix for you guys. Thinking about running Chinaman's while I am there.

I am new to xjs. Just bought and lifted mine last fall. I live in Montrose but would love to spend time in BV. Looking forward to more info.

Hay, great to have ya. You're gunna have a blast with these guys. They're so good it's almost bad. I'll be in Montrose Tuesday the 25th to get my new Jeep. Call if you get time & I'll buy ya a beer if you show me a good place. I'll be on my cell starting Monday 406-261-9498 or 702-490-6004. Thom

I'm planning on going over to BV in the next week or so to take a look at the campground and take some pix for you guys. Thinking about running Chinaman's while I am there.

OH, and who's going with ya to wench ya through? I actually did LOL. and my wife is giving me shi.. for it now. Have fun Tom. I bought a new Jeep but it's still red so you guys won't even notice.

OH, and who's going with ya to wench ya through? I actually did LOL. and my wife is giving me shi.. for it now. Have fun Tom. I bought a new Jeep but it's still red so you guys won't even notice.

May I have your old one, please?:kissyou:

May I have your old one, please?:kissyou:

Thanks for the complament Steve but I needed the money to buy the new one. Thom

We haven't set up a registration thread yet.

We're going to run all the good stuff when you are gone and the crappy stuff when you get there. :yap:

all i know is i hope to get a run on Chinaman on the 26 or the 31 since i cant make it the whole trip and only can get two days either at the end or beginning gonna shoot for the friday and sat off so i can be at the group dinner.

There is usually a Chinaman run on Saturday, this year it will be the 31st. But it's the women's run, so you will either have to wear a dress, or sit in the passenger seat while your woman drives. :D

Back