• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

injecotr questions+no start modded jeep

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
so i am in the process of swaping the 99+ intake and a apn header on to my 89 xj

so i found some ornge top chrysler injector labled 204c and the black top ones facotry were labled 065b. whats teh diff and why wont my jeep start now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPjA1oLbGI8

file0355.jpg

thanks for the reply. i swaped the factory injectors in today and it started but wont rev. noticed one of orignal injectors leaking so i will get a re oring kit and do that tomorrow. also dont have the o2 sensor pluged in. any idea?
that link is cool i got the ornge top from a 92 so ya. and if your refering to the 99 + injectors i have them to. came with manifold

new problem is i cant get it to rev now. but think it might be leaning out with the leaky injector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtCSovA_z9w

oh ya should say i been doing this with no vacuum on the fuel presure regulator

when i swapped the injectors on my 89 with new injectors, it would start but barely run/idle, so i shut it down and reconnected all vacuum lines and anything else that needed to be connected.

started it back up again with the same results. took it for a drive and the stumbling and popping persisted for about 1 mile or so, then everything cleared right up.

maybe just some crude from the intake fell into the combustion chamber.

oh k herer is a update. i replaced the oring that was leaking put the fuel rail back on and now its doing what it was doing before. i check for voltage going to the crank pos sensor and there is none even while cranking. do you think the sensor could be bad?

we are replacing it now. any othere ideas why i would be getting a weak spark?

also noticed no power to the distibutor and the crank sensor. there is power to the coil and tps

Crank sensor is a generator, not powered by the system.

Back