• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32" Tires on Stock Wheels?

honestly, in my opinion, 10.50's are borderline too wide for a stock jeep wheel...it all depends. Technically, ya they will go on, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Ran 33x10.5s on stock width wheels for 4 years. Zero issues.

I'm now running 35x12.5s on the same 7" wide wheels.

I'd say the perfect width wheel for 11.5 wide tires are 7.5" wide wheels, but they are like hens teeth. Mount them up on your stock wheels. The only down side is that they will rub your LCAs.

--Matt

p.s. - I just looked at your wheels. Grizzlies! Hell yes, best looking stock Jeep wheel. Mount those 32"s up. Stand back and see they look badass.

Last edited:
honestly, in my opinion, 10.50's are borderline too wide for a stock jeep wheel...it all depends. Technically, ya they will go on, but I wouldn't recommend it.

10.5s are perfect on 7" wide wheels. Good bead protection, nice flat tread, even wear. 10.5" wide tires look goofy as sin on 8" wide wheels.

8" wide wheels are for the 12.50s.

--Matt

The biggest problem you'll have isn't the width (7" on an 11.5" tire is do-able...just don't air down TOO much) it's the back spacing. You'll rub your tire on the control arm/inner fender-well.

~Scott

Thanks for the replies. I figured they'll rub on the LCA's so I'll lose a little turn radius. Looking forward to seeing the tires on the jeep!

Steve in Colorado Springs

I guarantee you'll want to get spacers, it really sucks losing turning radius. I've got 32's and there's no way I could live with the scrubbing.

Back