• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just picked up my Wrangler Authority's

MudfrogK5

NAXJA Forum User
These things look great, lots of tread depth too. Now I just have to install my lift and I'll be set :)

31x10.50 - $130 a tire. Not the best tire but should suffice for a low cost yet decent tire.

authority1.jpg

authority2.jpg

they do look good. What was the total damage with mount/balance/tax?

Something like $580 out the door.

$130 x 4
$7.5 balance fee x 4 (lifetime balance)
$1.50 disposal x 4
$0.00 valve stems (brought my own)
$28? tax

Oddly enough this was the cheapest 31" tire I could find local.

I cant help but look at em' everytime I walk thru the automotive part of WallyWorld myself. Would like to hear how they do.

I've put about 5k miles on a set of those. I have them on my wife's TJ and they seem to be doing pretty well. Her rig is more of a daily driver for now so, I can't say how well they do off-road. They are quieter than I expected on the road.

I've put about 5k miles on a set of those. I have them on my wife's TJ and they seem to be doing pretty well. Her rig is more of a daily driver for now so, I can't say how well they do off-road. They are quieter than I expected on the road.

Mine is primarily a daily driver with the occasional fire trail or comparable trail. I'm not into heavy wheeling anymore, just wanted something to beat around in and something that got better mileage than my truck.

The only issues Ive seen are that you can only buy them from Walmart and the compound is harder.

So has any one used them in the mud yet? I do a lot of hunting and theres always mud. I just dont want to get stuck lol. How would 31x10.5x15 look on a 4.5 lift?

does any one know what size these come in

The biggest size is 31x10.5x15. You can go to your local walmart and look at the sizes!

leba2975bd7644a0aa59840.jpg

RE 4.5" Superflex with 31x10.50 ProComp Xtreme AT's.

With the exception of those wheels I love the Jeep. I have the gunmetal color too. Its growing on me ever since I got it!

I've had mine about 2 months now and they are GREAT tires for the price. Good traction in wet, dry and snowy weather. (i have the same size 31/10.5/R15)

3 inch procomp with the 31's installed

2sbqzc3.jpg

With the exception of those wheels I love the Jeep. I have the gunmetal color too. Its growing on me ever since I got it!

I liked the wheels at first when it was bone stock. Now I absolutely hate them! I'm on XJ no. 2 in gunmetal. I loved the first one so much had to get another one.

Yeah i loved my forest green one but after It got totaled I found the one I have now for a good price. Its was worth the 150 mile drive!

Back