• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RHD 4.0 air comditioning mount?

Mieser

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone on the board have access to a RHD 4.0 air conditioner compressor mount? They mount the air conditioning compressor low on the side of the motor, when looking at the front of the motor the compressor would be on the right at the 5-o'clock position. I would love to get some detailed pictures and measurements.

that is where mine is mounted on my 03 wrangler engine that i have. It is also the same with the grand cherokees. You might out to look at pictures of brackets. I can snap some pics if you would like for me to. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the help. I might be mistaken, but the 2000+ TJ air compressor location was done with some different mounting locations on the block? They also used a niposino (sp) compressor instead of the sanden (sp) style? This will be done on a 1997 TJ block.

Back