• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vancouer pick n pull

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Just a heads up there was a a set of the leather seats from a 88 cherokee there dark grey or black whatever the color is. They were in excellent shape with not a rip. I have never seen this before so I know its rare to find them in good shape. They would be mine if it was a 4 door.

Just a heads up there was a a set of the leather seats from a 88 cherokee there dark grey or black whatever the color is. They were in excellent shape with not a rip. I have never seen this before so I know its rare to find them in good shape. They would be mine if it was a 4 door.

Were they electric ? so it was a 2 door ?

Another Heads up for a pick'n'pull Columbia blvd has an 87 with a Dana 44. $154 +30 core

Was there at 2pm today

I just got the exact set Friday from a local "collector" of XJ's, power electric, black/grey. Sweet deal.

Back