• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow/Camping run to Snoqualmie?

Mc2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Depending on the number of people interested, I'm thinking of heading up to Snoqualmie Pass on Saturday for some snow wheeling and camping with the plan to be back in time for the Super Bowl. Any interest?

Things YOU must have:

A capable rig and equipment
The ability to survive
Some firewood
Beverages
Food
Guns and ammo optional

This is not a NAXJA sanctioned event but the minimum vehicle requirements as far as safety and recovery equipment should be adhered to for the sake of the rest of the group.

Is there even much snow on the FS roads out there?

I work, but take pics! :)

~Scott

Depending on the number of people interested, I'm thinking of heading up to Snoqualmie Pass on Saturday for some snow wheeling and camping with the plan to be back in time for the Super Bowl. Any interest?

Things YOU must have:

The ability to survive
Some firewood
Beverages
Food
Guns and ammo optional

This is not a NAXJA sanctioned event but the minimum vehicle requirements as far as safety and recovery equipment should be adhered to for the sake of the rest of the group.

I'm down for Sat only. Where to meet and what time?

Joe

Things YOU must have:

The ability to survive
Some firewood
Beverages
Food
Guns and ammo optional

You could have called and at least given a little more notice. A hole. If I knew this two days ago I'd be there.

Let's plan on meeting in Issaquah between 9-9:30? The Home Depot parking lot next to Krispi Kreme should be a good spot to wait.

Dave, I just thought of heading up there 2 hours ago. Cancel your plans. :)

Let's plan on meeting in Issaquah between 9-9:30? The Home Depot parking lot next to Krispi Kreme should be a good spot to wait.

Dave, I just thought of heading up there 2 hours ago. Cancel your plans. :)

I'll see what I can do

Going on the calendar as probable. Was just up there in Dec, needed a big :flame: to stay cozy, but survived.

I know there's something I'm supposed to be doing this weekend, but camping tends to trump responsibility. Just got a new sling for the AR (magpul MS2 for the win) so I need to test it out! inviting a few mil friends as well.

Maybe. We might be going to Bed Bath and Beyond with a little home depot, if there's time.

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

That really reminds me of how much I hate my ex-wife and magic. :(

Back