• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has any one bought this energy suspension set?

No. I have used their sway bar bushings and end link and shock grommets, and one of their body mount kits on a FS Bronco--what a pain to install.

All of those pictures are for sets that include body mounts, so you won't be getting everything shown in the photos. Try going to ES website and find out what is included for the XJ.

that's not an investment it is a depreciating asset.

Also... FIX THE THING before dumping money into upgrades. I am scared by the fact that I share the road with your vehicle.

I wouldn't buy the whole lot. Definetly the sway bar bushings, and you need a grease boot. Depending on what you are planning to do the control arm bushings and the rear spring bushings.

I'm with kastein though. Fix your current issues before making more. And find a book that tells you the basics about auto repair because you need it.

that's not an investment it is a depreciating asset.

Also... FIX THE THING before dumping money into upgrades. I am scared by the fact that I share the road with your vehicle.

1st off
i would never take a vehicle on the road unless i know its good to.....
and by the way the reason im on here is so i can get what ever iz dangerous fixed before i need to drive! so please if your not helping please dont post opinions only facts thanks

I give up :dunno:

I'm not the only one thinking this.

However, in the interest of not turning this into a flamewar I'm done trying to help...

1st off
i would never take a vehicle on the road unless i know its good to.....
Back pedal much? Where did your wheel go to?
only facts thanks
Fact: you incorrectly torqued your lug nuts.
Fact: you had a weird vibration and you continued to drive it that way. Your failure could have been a lot worse that it was.
Fact: You obviously have very little knowledge of what you are doing but are already looking for other things to change.
Fact: Your grammar/syntax/punctuation is horrid. Try typing so people can actually understand what you are trying to convey.

Need more facts?
Keep up with your attitude and no one will help you.

I musta missed another thread. . .
I've used the Daystar poly kit in the past and besides greasing the bushings 2-3X a year to stop squeaks, it works well and will enhance the steering response of your Jeep.

I've bought Energy bushing kits for two vehicles. Both times, from two different vendors, the parts I ordered/needed were not the parts I got. The first time, the package was labeled incorrectly. The second time, the package wasn't even labeled. I got a bushing of some sort, but it fits nothing on an XJ.

I would not buy nor recommend them.

Back