• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Window Regualtor

shaddady34

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone ever heard or used the DORMAN window regulator which retails around $65 dollars??? I don't want to buy a piece of junk it seems too cheap

Never heard of them. Have you checked the local yards or posted up in the wanted section here?

Lots of folks, myself included, have parts vehicles of various vintage on hand and may be able to help out with an OEM part that works, for less.

HTH

Dorman has been around for quite awhile. They make alot of the electrical and window items that are in the HELP section of your local parts store.

As for quality, i would think they where run of the mill, not the best, but not a complete pos either just because of how long they have been around and the number of the nonchain type parts stores carry products from them.

My previous experience with Dorman products has been good. They have been known for their quality in the aftermarket. I have a new Dorman exhaust manifold. It's working great. Hope this helps

Back