• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fitchbox page displays with no pics?

jk333

NAXJA Forum User
I dont know if modified tech is the right place for this but, anyways, im trying to research the Fitchbox and ive pulled up Fitchva's thread on how to build the box. I also pulled up his page showing all of his Jeep mods, etc (web page, not NAXJA thread) and I pulled up the thread by Deke about his switch box an and I cant get the pictures in either thread to come up. I dont have anything else running on my computer. FitchVa's web page wont bring up pitures either. His page seems like its been shut down? Im wondering if its just my computer or what? Anybody else get the same results??

FitchVa's Switch box thread
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60117

Deke's Switch Panel Thread
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18477&page=4

FitchVa's page
fitchva.com/jeep/

Fitch is changing to a new server or something like that so his site is down for a while. He has also been real busy with work and family. He will get it back up as it moves up the priority list.

I'll probably run into him today, I'll ask about the site.

hey guys. sorry. life's been ... well life as of late. FitchVA.com should be back up and working. but if you have anything other than the main page bookmarked, the old links won't work. And you'll also notice that the pics aren't back up yet. I'm slowly trying to get them back up. sorry for any delay.

Fitch's site is back up for the most part. Looks like he is still building it but many of the write-ups are done. I was on there looking at the headlight harness upgrade and it is completed.

Fitch's site is back up for the most part. Looks like he is still building it but many of the write-ups are done. I was on there looking at the headlight harness upgrade and it is completed.

where's the pics on the writeups? :dunno:

Back