• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, a few of you have contacted me over the last few months about ordering pullover hoodies. I think we finally have enough to do a group buy. Matt (at MOTOGFX) has helped us out and said we could do orders of five instead of 15. So post up if you are serious about purchasing a hoodie or 2 or 3.... and lets get crackin ! when we get to 5 i will ask you guys to paypal me and then i will send the order to Matt. If we end up short 1 or 2, the chapter slush fund can absorb a cpl and throw em in the NWFest raffle if need be.

so post up if ya want a hoodie. dont need details yet, just a name and number of hoodies.

Matt has also said he has more sizes and colors available than stated in the origanal post. :yelclap:

Hoodie Price update (as of 9-23-2010) -

Members - $28.00

Non-Members - $30.00

Shipping remains at $7.00 for up to 2 shirts.

Last edited:
ME = 1 hoodie..

(just ordered a long sleeve Shirt last night from the Motogfx site..)

Okay, Down for just 1 right now.. Thats 3? .. Come on.. 2 more. I have paypal waiting! haha

I`ll take 2. what colors and design are they? do i have to pay twice the shipping? what`s my total?

Basically the design is the same as the Tshirts (NAXJA on the breast and the chapter logo on the back). Colors are Black, Blue, dk green, grey. Ill have Matt post up the updates sizes and colors available. but Shipping is a set price. so its $7.00 whether u get 1 or 5 shirts.

cool, guys that makes somewhere between 10 - 12 so far. P.m. me the details, size, color, and shipping info and i will respond with paypal info and then get the order sent in.

In the mean time, keep the orders comng there is no reason we can do multiple orders as long as we get at least 5 to start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back