• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Power at Wiper Bottle

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
Recently my windshield sprayers quit working. I pulled the bottle and tested it straight off the battery and it works fine, so I am not getting power at the bottle. I have not gotten a chance to check if there was power at the switch and no fuses were bad, also there were no pinched wires I could find. Has this ever happened to anybody? I really need to get it fixed especially with the weather we are supposed to get here.

Mine quit working today also, I have the feeling my problem lies in the stalk. It's feeling pretty flimsy, guessing it's not making contact any more.

Mine died a quite a while back and it was the stalk had very high resistance. Hard to figure out as I'd have power at the bottle with tht connector unplugged but nothing when it was plugged in. As I had an MJ without a rear wiper, I installed the dash switch for a rear wiper and wired that up instead. Now I just hit the switch on the dash instead.

Back