• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-mail Troubles...

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey Guys...

My notification e-mails aren't coming, I think that somewhere it's maybe gotten confused while I was on vacation...maybe I didn't clear out enough of them..dunno..anyway, if it's something simple would you mind taking care of it? If not I'll try to take care of it in on my end, I should be able to get ahold of all the old notifications...

Thanks

If it is turned on in your user control panel, if it is selected when you reply, and you do *NOT* use the "quick reply* function, AND your e-mail address does not bounce it back to NAXJA, you will get it. ;)

Nothing for us to fix on this end..... it is all on your side. Most likely using the "quick reply" feature.

Ojkay, little more info for you...

This is happening on posts I author as well. I've checked the CP and it still says to send e-mail to me (in fact I turned it off and back on), and the e-mail notification box is checked in the reply/author post pages.

I just did a test here, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10268, it didnt' work for it as well...any ideas? This started out yesterday...

Thanks,
Sequoia
(of course this is low priority)

PM me the e-mail address you are registered with, I will look in the " bounced" folder when I have some time.

Since I have not yet received any PM's from you, I did a bit of digging. The issue seems to be with your ISP. They are timing out before any meaningful communication between the mail servers.

Back