• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

death wobble problem...

Rizla811

NAXJA Forum User
The problem is when im going around 40mph i have a death wobble that stops around 50mph if i keep accelerating. I put in new ball joints on the drivers side and it still has the same problem, although when jacking up the front end i noticed the lower control arm bracket on the axle of the passenger side was completely folded over and im wondering if that could have an affect on the death wobble. Or if it is the passenger side ball joints or if i just need to have my tires realigned.

Death Wobble doesn't just stop, it's uncontrollable until you are forced to reduce speeds or entire stop and start over.

You're describing something that appears and then disappears within only 10mph of each other. I'd have to guess it's just a vibration or off balance tires.

Try to explain more in detail of what you have or haven't replaced recently, or even take pictures of your front end for us to look at.

This subject has been covered on this site ad nauseum. I know the search function basically sucks but I bet it would give you plenty of info about his subject. Also look at the bottom of this thread for similar posts. I don't mean to be rude but some folks get their panties all wadded up when someone posts up asking about such a well covered subject.

Back