• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama on FB

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Obama's FB page
Lame attempt at getting Coakley elected

The statuses from the last week are kinda funny.
Monday:
Polls open in Massachusetts tomorrow. Martha Coakley could be the crucial vote we need to pass health reform. Please call 5 voters now:

Tuesday:
The polls are open in Massachusetts. The choice could not be more stark, and the result could not be of greater consequence -- for Massachusetts or the nation. Your calls, right now, can make the difference.

Wednesday (after realizing they lost):
Yesterday’s election shows discontent with the pace of change—a frustration I share. We must move forward and keep working together.

No, the discontent doesn't lie with the pace of change but the direction.

I'm a bit disappointed I can't troll his facebook page with comments.

I thought about it but didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Happy side note: a friend of mine who's a little bit younger than me was very much a lib back when Kerry ran against Bush. I and another conservative friend teased her about it mercilessly. However, over the past few yrs she has grown and matured wonderfully to hate Obama and all that he stands for.

However, the recommendation to become Obama's fan came because a friend of mine from the Marine Corps is a fan of his. She loves his ideas. It saddens me because I thought the Marine Corps woudld've taught her better than that.

Back