• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC Trail Maps...

I'm kind of out of the RC loop but what about the new property? Are we going to be on that at all at Nacfest? or are there any trails even cut yet?

I'm kind of out of the RC loop but what about the new property? Are we going to be on that at all at Nacfest? or are there any trails even cut yet?

Oh yes, there will be one or two "Stupids" groups running over there...:angel:

There are quite a few new Black/Red trails to check out in the old property, Cemetary (Black/Red) and Crawl-Daddy (very Red) to name two... There is always the old stand-bys too...

The new property is open, and the trail levels are becoming diverse. Lots of Greens, a few Blues, and some nice looking Blacks/Reds too. It costs $10 more to access this property, but if you want to run in the "Stupids" group, it will be well worth it.

Reminds me, I gotta get something going about what trail levels people want to run.... new post coming soon...

A.

Back