• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I find the CV Yoke needed for a cheap SYE?

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
Got discountjeepparts.com and put in the search bar 18676.61 this is an omix-ada part # that says it is for the NP231 SYE. Will this work? If it is 27 spline I don't see why not, but it does not specify the spline count. It's only $30!!

Yes it is, but if it's a 27 spline CV yoke then it will work great for a budget SYE. Has anyone seen this before? I can't find any info on the spline count of the yoke.

I apologize for not being clear in my previous post. I had emailed Omix last year sometime about the yoke in question and if I remember correctly it is a 31 spline yoke replacement for the SYE.

I apologize for not being clear in my previous post. I had emailed Omix last year sometime about the yoke in question and if I remember correctly it is a 31 spline yoke replacement for the SYE.

Thats correct!

Well crap, I saw it was the replacement for their SYE kit but most sites that carried the kit did not give spline count information. That sucks!! $30-$40 sounded great for that yoke, I just don't want to spend the $100 for the one from sixstates or tom woods!!

So don't, spend 80 shipped on the one from drive-line.com, it's exactly the same part from PTI and that's where I got mine.

Sadly, 80 is the cheapest I can find it...

So don't, spend 80 shipped on the one from drive-line.com, it's exactly the same part from PTI and that's where I got mine.

Sadly, 80 is the cheapest I can find it...

78 plus 10 bucks shipping, and I tried all over the JY's and even several tranny shops, and could not get one cheaper..

Back