• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Door Panels

SPVFD47

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where to find replacement door panels besides the local pick and pull's ? Scambay isn't worth it and all the local yards have are the base model ones with manual windows.

Doug

What model/configuration are you looking for, and for which doors?

90 Cherokee 4-Door Sport. I went from manual windows/and locals to power. Still got the orginal door panels with the hole, thats why I'm looking for new door panels I've seen the panels that are vinyl with carpet on the bottem and would like a seat of those. Also I have the little handrest/handle. Looking for the bigger/full one.

Yea I would like to find some also. Anyone know of any where.

Hmm...

I'm in the midst of swapping out the two left-side doors on my '92 Laredo (skins are rotting out), and I have power locks and mirrors, and the longer front arm rest. I'm reusing my own inside panels, but the others are in decent shape.

Unfortunately, I only have the two, and I don't know when I'll get the second door mounted.

What about a place like Crown auto parts or Quadratec? You could also ask at a dealer - I suspect the door panels didn't change until the face lift for '97.

Rob

Hello:

I have a '97 XJ with the usual power window failures and I'm wondering if manual windows can be swapped in for the power units using the same doors.

If so, does anyone know which years to look for for the manual mechanisms?

Wow 1st post and allready a member I'm Slackin'

im trying to TRADE MY POWER WINDOWS for manuel ones so if anyone is interest let me know

Back