• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Early Exit Poll Results in Mass Special Election

joe_peters

NAXJA Forum User
When asked how President Obama is taking the news of Coakley's impending defeat, 99.9 % of Independents and Republicans responded that he is "Sh*ting his pants." :rattle:Obama:rattle:Reid:rattle:pelosi

I hope Brown wins, Take away the Dem's super majority, make em actually practice that bipartisanship they always talk about in order to pass big stuff like healthcare reform.

I hope Brown wins, Take away the Dem's super majority, make em actually practice that bipartisanship they always talk about in order to pass big stuff like healthcare reform.

I want to start over--kick them all down the road, liberals/conservatives, Republicans and Democrats.

Man, I am so tired of their BS. They pass laws on us, and exempt themselves from the same laws. WTH is up with that?

I won't give up on our Republic, and I will continue to vote, but it is so hard to hold my nose closed while I do it.

How a about a MILITIA party? Support the Constitution and defend our Nation against all enemies--foreign and especially domestic. Protect everyone's rights, and all of the rights, not just the ones we like.

Works for me!

Darky, want to run for President as the MILITIA candidate? I'll vote for you.

Did you listen to Brown's acceptance speech? Hell, if one first-term Senator can get elected POTUS, so can another!

Maybe if we changed the rules:

Every ballot has the option, "None of the above"
If "None of the above" wins, they hold a new election. Nobody on the former ballot is allowed to run.

This was entertaining: focus group talking about the election.
Link to video.

Boxer and Polusi. They both need a long walk off a short pier into shark infested waters.

Sure be nice, but the radio was just saying Pelosi won her last two elections with 75% and 80% of the vote.

Man, it'd be nice...

Robert

Did you listen to Brown's acceptance speech? Hell, if one first-term Senator can get elected POTUS, so can another!

Yep, that guy just moved to the front of the line with Tim Pawlenty....

:yelclap:

Back