• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy XJ up for sale

Fudd

NAXJA Forum User
With the purchase of the postal 8 I've got to thin down my Jeep inventory some so I'm starting with my XJ. This was my first Jeep that I had on the road. I'd like to sell this whole but I may part it out just to get my money back out of it. (Gimme a couple weeks before asking for specific parts ya vultures ) Its an 87 Wagoneer XJ, The only thing stock is the front axle (non-disconnect D30) and the body, with the old school wood paneling. Its got a spot of rust on one of the fenders and another couple spots on the rockers. A bit of paint fading but with some wax it looks pretty sharp. Interior is very good looking, power everything, (seats too) leather, plastic-wood grain trim, very classy Now for the good stuff... Has a rebuilt 4.0 with about 30k miles on it. Bored out 40 over, Mustang injectors, Borla catback exhaust, electric fan setup. AX 15 5 spd with apprx 210k miles on it. NP 231 transfer case, unknown miles, was opened up and checked out last winter when I put it in. XJ Dana 44 rear, great brakes all around. 31" BFG ATs with less than 3k miles on them, basically brand new! Rancho 3" suspension lift (springs and shocks) Rustys adjustable trackbar with the subframe mount. That's all I can think of right now, I'll probably add some more stuff to the list. Everything works great, this is a great Daily Driver, very comfortable seats (leather!), but is still very capable offroad. The only reason I'm selling it is I don't drive it much at all, and I definitely won't with the postal in the driveway. It has been wheeled, but not hard, a few scrapes underneath but no real body damage. I'm asking 4500 for it all. I am open to serious offers though. Only trade/partial trade I'd consider is a full size diesel truck, ideally a first generation Cummins Dodge. It kills me to sell my baby, it was my first big buildup. There are only a couple of Waggy XJs built up. I'll get some pics up tomorrow when there's some light.

Here's an older pic, It has new tires and a factory rear tire carrier now.

765487_30_full.jpg

Back