• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP WITH THE ICM?

arkansasduck

NAXJA Forum User
i think iam having probs with my ICM b/c i have replaced the coil twice (via autozone)? and it will run better than ever for about a week? maybee its just autozones parts but i dont think so heres the thing my cherokees motor will loose power sometimes for 1/2sec or so and other times it will completly shut down just the motor nothing else. and it took me for ever to figure it out but if i go and pop the hood and wiggle the coil and the wire going to the disto then go and turn the key it will start right up? it driving me NUTS! any help PLEASE.

the grounds on the pasenger side of the engine block are very important and can make for some very interesting problems while driving. they come from your computer and control damn near all engine function but none of the accesory systems

hum thanks i will try that as well, i just got a used ICM from a friend for $heap so i am going to change it tomorow. thanks for the info

Back