• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee items for sale - Fan shroud, dome light, corner lights, bumper endcap, MORE!

Blaine B.

NAXJA Forum User
Have a bunch of Cherokee items here for sale. All electronic items come with a 10 day money back guarantee.

1) Mechanical fan shroud for a 4.0

2) Dome light

3) Gas cap

4) 35 gear speed gear

5) 2 leaf spring clamps (basically a set)

6) About 17 stock lugnuts

7) 2 front JEEP logos (4 individual letters, 2 sets)

8) Transfer case selection grid (snaps into place below lever)

9) 13 PSI radiator caps, regular and press-relief valve style

10) Airbox parts (don't laugh for me saving these lol)

11) Set of front bumper endcap brackets (bolt on to corners of bumper and allow bolting of plastic endcaps to these

12) Front bumper black "bumpers" (bumpstops maybe?)

13) Front bumper, passenger side plastic endcap

14) Set of amber Cherokee front corner lenses, 1984-1996

15) Misc. items and sensors. Crankshaft position sensor, oxygen sensor, ignition coil, rotor button, distributor cap, rear windsheild wiper parts, roof handle endcaps

16) Pair of Cherokee roof rack crossbars (work on 1984-2001 Cherokees already supplied with the rails on the roof)

17) Stock 2001 Cherokee front coil springs

18) Stock 2001 Cherokee shocks (set of 4)

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/bbugaski/Jeep%20Cherokee%20Parts%20For%20Sale/

Go there for photos, password is guest, and navigate on over to Jeep Cherokee Parts For Sale.

Thanks for looking!

Re: Cherokee items for sale - Fan shroud, dome light, corner lights, bumper endcap, MORE!

Could you please give me a price on (2), (5) and (18)?

Thanks,

Re: Cherokee items for sale - Fan shroud, dome light, corner lights, bumper endcap, MORE!

I don't know, give me your offers? Did you view the pictures?

Accepting trades too.

The picture link is asking us to log into your account.

PM sent with offer on 10 & 16.

No I don't have one for sale, as I didn't list one. I'm currently using it in the Jeep. If it is ever scientifically possible to run without one, you'll be my first buyer.

Sent to that email address, minus the dash. I assume the dash was intended to throw off auto spammers?

Back