• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 6" Bulge Fiberglass Fender ?

jeep01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Are they are good ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone running them.
I beat up my fenders pretty bad on our last trip and I wanted to get some bushwackers. However these look pretty nice, and I think they would look sweet.
Any feedback on them would be great,
Thanks
Andy

jeep01xj said:
Are they are good ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone running them.
I beat up my fenders pretty bad on our last trip and I wanted to get some bushwackers. However these look pretty nice, and I think they would look sweet.
Any feedback on them would be great,
Thanks
Andy
if you already beat your stock fenders up, the glassies will be gone in no time, they aren't really stout and are more for pre-runner type rigs as opposed to crawlers, they are fixable with poly resin/glass but it seems like you will be needing something more durable.

Not worth their money. My buddy (NAXJA username CrazyXJ) busted his first time out on the trail after installing them. They look good and install pretty easy, but they arent tuff enough for abuse of any kind.

Back