• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACfest 2010

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
I thought it looked sad having this forum empty, figured it deserved a thread :)

...I'm excited for NACfest :D

?? What choices would you be talking about, sir?

build dd a lil and wheel it there or show up and ride beotch again

build dd a lil and wheel it there or show up and ride beotch again

thats your MO, it wouldnt be shameful to ride green trails either haha, your friends might laugh but....

thats your MO, it wouldnt be shameful to ride green trails either haha, your friends might laugh but....

it has nothing to do with what they think, its the fact that ive whelled a built rig locked f&r with no care of damage to possibly wheelin a very clean stocker i dont want to start building another rig again i want to get the 95 done

it has nothing to do with what they think, its the fact that ive whelled a built rig locked f&r with no care of damage to possibly wheelin a very clean stocker i dont want to start building another rig again i want to get the 95 done

Thats right haha I forgot, no shame son! Why not host a few work parties, get some beer and Fuc Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu everyone, jeep is done.

Thats right haha I forgot, no shame son! Why not host a few work parties, get some beer and Fuc Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu everyone, jeep is done.

we will see as time gets closer, i got some parts lined up and the big piece that will get the ball rollin will be orderd next month

we will see as time gets closer, i got some parts lined up and the big piece that will get the ball rollin will be orderd next month

Good luck man, I know one of these nac fests you wont have to cry wolf about the rig being there.

Are we allowed to start a thread taking bets on who won't make it?

$20 Mark doesn't show up because his steering has .00002" of play and he doesn't like it
$10 Anthony asks me to bring something and then doesn't show up
$50 Ross doesn't wake up in time

:D

Good luck man, I know one of these nac fests you wont have to cry wolf about the rig being there.

atleast ill be in a xj of my own this time, wheelin or not, im thinkin i could wheel with the stocker one day and hand with the big boys another

$20 Mark doesn't show up because his steering has .00002" of play and he doesn't like it
$10 Anthony asks me to bring something and then doesn't show up

:D

HAHA. I LOVE it

it'll make it.

Plus plenty of people trailer their "streetable" rigs down (I'll be one of them.) so just hop in a convoy with one of them, and if something happens people are always willing to help and you can grab space on the trailer and the "streetable" jeep that was on the trailer can be driven for however long is necessary... makes for fun times, just ask Colin and Adam :D

Hey Ross, wanna pick up a couple 30's with that $50... I will stop by on my way out to be sure you're up if so :D

its making it back thats the scary part
Amen to that.

I was afraid on my 1.5-2 hour drive back home from central MA nevermind this one. I will be trolling junkyards for every piece I might need to get back and bringing an trailer. I will most likely have an absurd number of parts for me and anyone who needs them. Likely will include a spare ax-15 and NP231 or 2 :laugh: Anyway, speaking of trailer... if anyone needs to bring any parts I may be able to fit them. I just gotta be sure that a D30 is OK to run at this place incase I don't get a D44 done by then.

Back