• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wd vaccum lines

tj'sxj

NAXJA Forum User
90-4.0, so i'm curious! what has anyone done to make the vaccum lines more secure to the axle? mine seem to be securred with a zip tie!!! i gotta say it works but i bet there is a way to get a better seal than that chunky rubber thing that is stock huh!? just run an immediate rubber line? just a thought. whatcha got? thanks TJ

I thought the zip tie was the best way to do it? How are you going to get more secure than that? :)

Check out desert race trucks and comp rock buggies.......they have zip ties all over them.

does anyone know if i put a new O-ring in the shift motor will make her actuate faster? seems to hesitate a second or 3 before light hits!
Obviously i have tons of time on my hands so i'm hittin all the small unthought about things just for fun! till i can afford to hit the big changes>

Back