• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I Good To Go...

Senior_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im switchin to the H4 headlights & after alot of searching,, this is what i put together for best results within a budget!! Mainly I need 2 know from u guys if i have this down correctly & im good 2 go & place both orders??

The E-code Autopal H4 with the 90w/100w white bulbs...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e..._trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2&category=33710

The plug & play wiring harness to handle the extra load...
http://www.eautoworks.com/product-eAutoWorkscom-189849.htm

Thank You in advance to any answers that help out the BEST!! :wave1:

im using the auto pals with the 65/100 watts they are brigher than the stock halogens but i will be replacing the bulbs asap i know i can get more light out of them. i have yet to replace the wiring i just plugged mine in and went!

You will be fine.

If you have not seen it already, there is 35 (yes 35!) pages about that exact set up here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=906034

YEP,, I saw it & attempted to read it all,, but my brain blew a fuse about half way thru!!!!!!!!!!!!
If those bulbs suck or wont last,, WHERE can i buy a good set of "HYPER WHITE's" H4 80/100,, OR A,, 90/100,, without breakin the bank!!! :helpme:

Thanks for the info so far!!!!

I am running these same lights and bulbs and LOVE them!!! Sometimes I can't resist yelling "FLAME ON!!" when I switch on the highs!!! Ha! I built my own harness with relays and all, 10guage wiring. I thing you will be very happy with them. Get a spare light housing and bulb for a backup so you don't look like you are blind in 1 eye if the lense gets cracked, they are glass.

If those bulbs suck or wont last,, WHERE can i buy a good set of "HYPER WHITE's" H4 80/100,, OR A,, 90/100,, without breakin the bank!!!

Stay away form hyper white or any other stupid lingo. Its usually a crappy blue coated bulb, which will actually give you less light out put. I like Narva 100/90w bulbs.

Stay away form hyper white or any other stupid lingo. Its usually a crappy blue coated bulb, which will actually give you less light out put. I like Narva 100/90w bulbs.

Exactly.

The bulb itself is the variable. Buy and install the housings and harness. If you don't like the bulbs that came with them, keep looking until you find one you like.

Just try and work through all the hyp. There are a lot of manufacturers out there trying to sell bulbs. And a lot of them are crap.

Exactly.

The bulb itself is the variable. Buy and install the housings and harness. If you don't like the bulbs that came with them, keep looking until you find one you like.

Just try and work through all the hyp. There are a lot of manufacturers out there trying to sell bulbs. And a lot of them are crap.

I've got that setup except I decided to make my own harness. I used GoJeep's instructions and worked perfectly. I don't like the cheapo harness for $19. Doesn't have a big enough wire. Also consider larger battery cables. See 5-90's posts.

Back