• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interior swap in an 89, which years will fit?

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
i want to change the color of my entire interior in an 89 limited waggy? what years should i be looking for? the maroon fading to green looks like crap.

What color? anything up to 94, and most 95/6 will fit.

The only thing I can think of that is different is the gauge surround. The pre 95 have a different cut-out for the steering column than the 95/96. The front seat mounts are different but I can't remember the year that they changed. You will have to watch out for things like whether or not you donor has the same options as your rig has, over-head console, pdl/pw, rear cargo cover, etc.

I have swapped out interiors in 3 different XJ's and i can't think of any thing else.

its a limited so it has alot of options like pw/pdl, power seats. but im sure i can delet some of those if need be. Tan would be my first choice, but im not too picky. the waggy is white with maroon int with the wood trim. thanks guys, ill keep an eye out for anything pre 95 and an automatic. unless the manual shift has the same center console of course. i dont know.

Back