• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How long before the brown shirts show up

So they don't like a little arm-chair quarterbacking! The ability of people to communicate has certainly put an interesting spin on things. DC doesn't like when the common man has the ability to comment on what they think or do. Maybe this is not the kind of 'transparency' that Mr Hopey Changey had in mind.

I understand TSA's concern for their SOPs to be out in public. Some items need to remain classified, it is just a fact. The scary part is that the procedures written about in the article will do absolutely NOTHING to prevent what occurred. aaahhhh.... excuse me there is someone at the door

Last edited:
:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

spreading the word, seems it's too late though... at least for the next 3 years.

Meh. In my opinion, the one who should be talking about this is DHS, CIA, FBI, NSA, and anyone else that should've had info on this guy and should've acted on it before allowing him to board. The president (Bush or Obama) isn't the one I look to when we have a failing like this. I look to the people who have been assigned to monitor these things and protect us from these threats.

Back