• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tera Flex Leaf Packs

FearNoFish

NAXJA Forum User
Tera Flex is selling "overstocked" 3-1/2" leaf packs for about $250. Anyone have any personal experiance with them? Maybe there is a reason they are overstocked. Like they are crap! I know the consensus is Deaver, National or Alcan for leafs and it is not as much a money issue as it is conveniance, I can probably drive down and pick them up.

What do ya think?

FNF

Yes, that was for both springs. I tried to contact Alcan thru their web site for a quote but got no response. Maybe they are shut down for the holidays. I'm going to find out more about the Tera Flex packs (where they are made, warranty, customer reviews etc.) and I'll post that back on this thread.

FNF

Well, here is the response I got from Tera Flex

The springs were made in India. :puke: They're 6 leaf, tapered leafs with plastic inserts between the leafs. Standard spring eyes with rubber bushings. These are 47.750" eye to eye, so they require a extended length shackle to fit correctly.

The desk jocky told me they were made in Washington or maybe California:huh:

I'll not be going with these. I hear nothing good about Springs from India. Maybe they use too much curry.:dunno:

FNF

Back