• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle help :/

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
so as most of you know i am swapping a 2wd axle to a D30 and i was just wondering if there are any extra parts you need for the D30? or does it just go straight in?

you will need a driveshaft and transfer case, as well as the linkage. On the linkage be sure to get it from a jeep that has the same trans as you are running. The linkage for a BA-10 will not work for an AX-15. Cant speak for the AW4 because well, slushboxes are for girls ;)

i already did the swap and i have the drive shaft and the t-case and the tranny, and a slushbox is for somebody that learned how to drive with a stick and is just tired of having to shift every second lol

i already did the swap and i have the drive shaft and the t-case and the tranny, and a slushbox is for somebody that learned how to drive with a stick and is just tired of having to shift every second lol

No Slushboxes are for people who like to climb stuff! :D

do you have the complete axle? ive heard they take different brakes...

edit just checked there the same! should bolt right up!

a 2wd and a 4x4 have the same mounts and bushings in the axles they use the same pads rotors and calipers (depending on year) it should go right in! probally do it by yourself in about 4 hours!

Back