View Full Version : Gas line part name

December 24th, 2009, 08:00
I broke the little clip thing that connects the gas line at the top on my 1990 Cherokee Laredo.
When I detached it, it just sort of fell apart in pieces and I can't find most of it to use in comparison. It had a gasket too.
For those of you that know the piece I'm talking about, is this it?



December 24th, 2009, 08:06
Ummm, what year? And where on the gas line is the part located? From the sound of it you are talking about a quick disconnect clip from the hard plastic line between the filter/pressure regulator/pump and chassis fuel line on a 97+ but I could be misinterpreting.

December 24th, 2009, 08:41
This should help. Heres a pic of the connection I'm talking about. The clip inside it and the gasket are what I'm missing now.
Its a 1990 Cherokee Laredo 4.0 inline 6.


December 24th, 2009, 09:26
Oh wow I am an idiot. You already posted the year in the first post :dunce:

I'll check my parts catalog for you and see if I can dig anything useful up.

EDIT: or you edited it in after, you sneaky guy :spin1: not sure.

Part number for an OEM part is 8350 2745 and they call it a "repair package" according to my catalog, I guess that part was not ordered separately for original assembly - it was part of the fuel supply line, part number 5300 4687. What you have there linked from TeamCherokee looks about right.

December 24th, 2009, 11:02
Haha! I added that after you mentioned it. Didnt want everyone to disregard my post because I overlooked including the most obvious, necessary information :doh:

December 25th, 2009, 06:55
Part number for an OEM part is 8350 2745 and they call it a "repair package" according to my catalog

That is the correct number and still the number that is available from Dodge. I just bought 2 for my 89' and all three spots that have push style connections are the same on the Renix era Cherokee's. At my dealership they list for about 20.00 each