• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Decoding Build Sheet

1987Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
I came across the build sheet for my '90 and it's in pretty good shape considering it was printed on 1/30/90. I called Chrysler and they gave me all the info they had and, while useful, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I'd like to decode my entire build sheet, if possible. I've done a fair amount of research and haven't found anything that gives me what I'm looking for. For example how do I decode these?
Sales codes: line S, steering and suspension. BA, CB, FA, GA, UA
Billing/Track: 4XA, 5KK
Dr/Qtr Trim Panel: F/LT=E57, F/RT=E56

There is a list of abbreviations on the back of the build sheet but it only has alpha character codes (ex XEA=tow hooks). Is there a comprehensive list or good site I can check out?

The link is consistent with what they gave me when I called but even the rep couldn't answer questions on a lot of the codes (basically all the sales codes and some of the alphanumeric codes). I didn't find any additional info even after doing a few advanced searches. I'd say she filled in the blanks for 40% of the codes.

Back