• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Opinions Needed

StylerG

NAXJA Forum User
2000 XJ 3" AAL that sits flat (215,000 miles on stock leaves)
Need to do something, also need some control arms and longer brake lines.
Thinking about doing the s10 pack (which i would need a spacer in front) or just buying a rustys full pack kit, which would you guys recommend. Obviously a new pack would be great, but, the s10 option seems to be alright. Was going to go the RE 3.5" with OME shocks, but, for the price, i think i could try some other things first....considering after searching some people like the rustys packs better.
If i did the s10 pack, i would add all the leaves to get about 4-4.5" of lift
yj brake lines
spacer in front to level
new control arms
OME shocks
already have new trackbar

Thinking about a bolt-on steering upgrade (taking it to a front end shop to see if my tie rods and ball joints are shot, if they are, im upgrading steering)

This is not a rock crawlin rig, its a hunting rig but some logs and creek crossings need me to be at least 3" and id like to have the flex to be able to take some trips to nearby off-road parks, but as the mileage tells, it sees a lot of highway. You guys know your stuff more than i could ever imagine to, so im trusting your opinion here.
Thanks

Back