• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama being tried for treason?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Who else has heard of this? Charges were filed by a retired Navy Commander in Tennessee. He was supposed to be heard by a Grand Jury but that was postponed and instead he was heard by a panel on Dec 1st.

Nothing current from a fast search.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ms Clinton as President if it means the 3 ahead of her "in line" all suffer tragic accidents.....Byrd....Pelosi....Biden...

I wouldn't mind seeing Ms Clinton as President if it means the 3 ahead of her "in line" all suffer tragic accidents.....Byrd....Pelosi....Biden...

Have not looked it up lately, but I believe Secretary of State is way down the food chain, not fourth in line.

Have not looked it up lately, but I believe Secretary of State is way down the food chain, not fourth in line.

No, she is fourth.

Please note that only two of the eighteen in line have been elected to their office.

I do not count the VP, he is "elected" on the Pres coattails--i.e., no individual vote on the VP.

Pie crust threat. Easily made, easily broken.
The BRAC list must be approved by Congress and nothing riles up the average American than being threatened. I don't believe the Democratic Party & the Whitehouse would risk pissing off the >30K votes that the AFB represents.

Agreed. I see the threat as a sign of desperation and proof that they are willing to extort, bribe, etc.....whatever it takes to get their Socialized Medicine bill passed. 68% of We the People think it's a terrible idea, not to mention un-Constitutional. Based on their Oath of Office, shouldn't voting for this bill should set them up to be removed?
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Last edited:
Agreed. I see the threat as a sign of desperation and proof that they are willing to extort, bribe, etc.....whatever it takes to get their Socialized Medicine bill passed. 68% of We the People think it's a terrible idea, not to mention un-Constitutional. Based on their Oath of Office, shouldn't voting for this bill should set them up to be removed?

Show me where in the Constitution states that socialized medicine is unconstitutional. Just curious.

It's not in the Constitution to provide for the citizens health, as far as I know. I think that's the arument being used for it's constitutionality, or lack thereof.

10th amendment, aka #10 on the bill of rights

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Nowhere is healthcare enumerated as a federal power

Show me where it is Constitutional. ;)

But that in and of itself does not make health care provided by the Federal Government unconstitutional.

Personally, I believe that there's a stronger argument against wealth redistribution and government growth.

It's not in the Constitution to provide for the citizens health, as far as I know. I think that's the arument being used for it's constitutionality, or lack thereof.

It is not in The Constitution to provide Interstate Highways either, but we all benefit from them.

Requiring the public to be insured or be fined is un-Constitutional.

How about repeatedly lying to We the People?

Remember the Stimulus package that “we must pass now to prevent unemployment from exceeding 8%?

Total bullcrap……just like Obama’s latest scare tactic and feeble attempt to gain support for his Socialized medicine campaign.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/2009/12/president-obama-federal-government-will-go-bankrupt-if-health-care-costs-are-not-reigned-in.html

About that stimulus package...and I ask becuase I don't know...Isn't most of that money being paid back? It seems everyday on the way into work I hear on the radio another company that recieved bail out money is repaying it's loans early.

Seperate issue:
Now not part of the bailout, but part of ARRA, "Bama Bucks" is paying for the transit system I work for to re-engine 50 coaches over the next 18 mos. That will trickle down to Cummins West & who ever is their rebuilding plant having 50 more engines to work on and me not having to lay off two mechanics to R&R the power-pak modules.

I have seen & benefitted from the other side of the coin the positive side of this initative.

Back