• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waiting List for the Money Stealing Senator?

joe_peters

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not certain there is a waiting list. Gall bladder acting up? Either modify the diet or they'll remove it if necessary.

I'm not certain there is a waiting list. Gall bladder acting up? Either modify the diet or they'll remove it if necessary.

I'm on the VA waiting list for gall-bladder removal since September, they said if I hadn't heard from them by the second week of January 2010 I should call back.

Gotta love government health care.

My wife went in for a check up the first week of November, they scheduled her for surgery and removed her gall bladder on Nov 22nd.

I'll keep my private healthcare.

My wife went in for a check up the first week of November, they scheduled her for surgery and removed her gall bladder on Nov 22nd.

I'll keep my private healthcare.

Yup, went to the dermatologist as part of my yearly tune up, she got rid of a whole bunch of stuff that bothered me plus two that bothered her, those were probably more important than my choices :D :D :D right then and there. Plus freezing a whole bunch of spots on my face that were bad, guess I'm now paying for all those years of sun, fun and stuff without sunscreen. Yup, I'm real happy with mine. My face looked like it had a bad run in with a bunch of bees with 30 or so blisters from the nitrogen.

Back