• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vac line assembly -

ParadiseXJ

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have the NAPA p/n for the whole CCV and grommets vac line assembly. I've seen it on here but I can't find it in SEARCH.

Thanks

BK 7151366 and BK 7151367

Those are for the 90.

WTF did Napa do to their website? Typical "it ain't broke, so lets F*** it up!"

yea they ruined it about a year ago. I've complained to corporate about it but hey im just a counter guy, nobody listens to me.

the part is made by Dorman, and you can find the dorman number for it listed on rockauto's website, in case your local NAPA cannot get it for you soon enough.

yea they ruined it about a year ago. I've complained to corporate about it but hey im just a counter guy, nobody listens to me.

the part is made by Dorman, and you can find the dorman number for it listed on rockauto's website, in case your local NAPA cannot get it for you soon enough.

I just sent a nasty email to them. At least with the SE Pro search you could find things, a little goofy, but doable. I guess they want to be a Vatozone or Schmucks/Olreally clone.

NAPA has a system they call the "PROLink" setup, so shops can lookup and place parts orders, and the orders go directly to our store. It's basically the same cataloging system we use at work with a few cosmetic upgrades. The only problem is you need to have a shop account at a store to be able to even log into it. If they made the actual napa website more like the PROLink catalog it would be a lot easier to use.

BK 7151366 and BK 7151367

Those are for the 90.

WTF did Napa do to their website? Typical "it ain't broke, so lets F*** it up!"

Thanks for that Joe i was looking for those numbers also. i need so much stuff and i forget sometimes. im going to be asking a lot of questions so thanks in advance for all the help and thanks for the help you have given so far.

Back