• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 linkage

its 19* out...and snowing

So, wouldn't that be normal for MI? :D

I have the body mount, the NP231 bracket, and a couple of rods in the garage (no torque bar)--you are welcome to them for the shipping. They are off my 1990, and I don't know if they will fit yours.

by torque rod do you mean the long metal connection between the linkage and t-case?

I would be very appreciative! We could use the flat rate boxes!

The torque bar is the intermediate bar that runs from the body mount to the transfer case mount, has the two flat metal tabs that the rod from the in-cabin lever and the rod from the actual shift lever that is attached to the transfer case attach to.

PM me your address and I will box it and ship it. Shouldn't be much for USPS flat rate priority mail.

haha i just bought the same linkage for my 2000 cherokee sport and you will need to trim some metal off the bracket on the bottom bole where it bolts to the transfer case

Back