• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire/wheel dilema

guillermo

NAXJA Forum User
Hi... I currently have 32x11.5 tires on stock wheels. I want 15x8 black steelies but I can get a great deal on some 15x10. I dont know what offset they have but would the tires look too wide on these wheels ? Anyone who runs this combo have pics ? Thanks.

I have 15x10 steel wheels and 35/12.50 tires and I kinda think I should have gone with a 9" wide wheel but I like it.

I would not choose to run a 10 wide with a 32/11.50 but people do it all the time, but to get you out of your stock wheels if it was a good deal I would do it.

A lot of people think that 10 wide wheels wear out BJs and bearings faster.

$120 was what the guy wanted for the like-new wheels... I guess they're not for me. 15x8 with 4" backspacing sound correct ? I have a liitle bit of rubbing on LCA's when turning. (4.25" lift)

I have 33x12.50 on 15x10s. with 3.75 backspacing (I think that's the BS, not 100% sure). I think it looks fine, though I don't think I would run 11.50's on a 10" wide rim.

Good price on the wheels though, I have a similar deal myself that I will be jumping at soon. You could always just sell those 32x11.50s and pick up some 33x12.50's with the money you are saving on the wheels.. just a thought... :D

Edit: I would post a pic but I am at work and can't access any photo sharing sites. will post one later if I remember

I'm running 32X11.5 on 15X8 3.75 bs.
5fgegh.jpg

aka8sn.jpg

Can you post pic's of your jeep with 32's on stock wheels?
I'm looking to see how they fit. I'm thinking of running these tires on a set of Grizzlys

Last edited:
Back