• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake problems

brandonrob

NAXJA Forum User
I have been having brake problems for a long while now...

every time it rains the brakes get very sticky... the drivers side tends to lock up and drag as the others are still slowing as normal...??? it only acts funny when it is raining, also it is at slow speeds, as coming up to a stop light or stop sign but semi hard braking i do not have any problems... and if it is a day after rain and the sun is out and all the moisture is dryed up they work like they are new...??? any suggestions

well nobody ever replied to this but I have the same problem. I'm going to guess that its the brake pads. Once it stops raining here in Florida I'll have to take the wheels off and check. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Possibly a failed/seizing caliper? Maybe the rain is cooling off the calipers too quickly and causing some funny business? I dunno, are there any more symptoms or specifics?

Back