• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dummy pedal?

on auto's they are more of a gripped footrest in my experience, I keep slamming it down in my wife's pilot hoping for faster shifting

im sure one would be pretty easy to fab up with like 3/16 plate and skateboard grip tape =)... bolt it down thru your floor board and call it a day

I think someplace like quadratec used to sell them a long time ago. Basically it was an "A" shape with feet on the bottom and punchouts on one side that you bolted to the floor. You could easily make one. I will eventually, just no time or energy right now.

Side note...The dummy pedal or the area their off, is a good indicator of how the miles got on. If its never used then usually they have done more city driving, if its worn then it usually is more high way miles...

I find the location of where the dummy pedal would be on my XJ would be is not very comfortable for the long drives.

i'd kind of like to have a 6-8" step right next to my door just in front of my seat to prop my foot on lol, i would kick it every time i got in and out but it would be comfy on drives!

Install the pedals from a manual XJ with the clutch pedal welded in place?

heh... photo bucket is like the google for pictures lol
P1010120.jpg

Back