• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HID installation photos anyone?

soulslngr

NAXJA Forum User
Good morning all,
I have been contemplating doing a hid retrofit or carefully chosen e-code hid combination but have been hemming and hawing on the decision due to lack of locations to mount the ballasts. Does anyone have any or can take any photos of how and where they mounted their ballasts? If someone has any or can shoot any it would extremely helpful.
Thanks for any help and have a great weekend! I'll be looking for some snowfall later today by me...anyone else getting any white stuff soon? Tis the season...:cheers:

subscribed. :) I've got the vvme hid kit sitting next to my computer, hoping to get around to it next week. Maybe Tuesday. I really haven't looked to see where to mount it, plenty of room on the drivers side, but the passenger side is a little cramped. I'm guessing zip-tied with a little RTV as a vibration dampener to the side of the fuse box. If you still have the factory air box (I don't) it might be a good spot for the drivers side?

No white stuff here, just rain so far... Wilmington, DE

Back