• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birth Certificate

90Blue_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Should we force this issue? What are your thoughts.
I got an e-mail that is looking for support to force Obama to reveal his birth Certificate or step down.

what does a birth certificate have to do with google mail?

what does a birth certificate have to do with how your recieve emails

Waste of time. The circle of corruption that surrounds him will deflect the request, even if it is a valid claim.

Waste of time. The circle of corruption that surrounds him will deflect the request, even if it is a valid claim.

seriously? wtf are you talking about?

this thread gets negative starts for making no sense.

seriously? wtf are you talking about?

this thread gets negative starts for making no sense.

We are talking about the validity of Obama's birth certificate. He never revealed it and therefore may be holding office illegally. The constitution(you have heard of it have you not) specifies he must have been born in the USA. There has always been speculation that he was born in the Philippines. Get it yet jeepcomj???

What rock did you crawl out from under?

Since before Obama was elected, there are claims that he was not born a US Citizen on US soil - that he was born in Kenya or India or some other country b/c his mom was running from who knows what, and his dad was off being a corrupt member of the Kenyan gov't (or attempting to overthrow it, I can't remember which).

Claims by the Obama camp were that he was born in Hawaii, but even his own family (grandma, maybe an aunt) claimed they SAW him being born in Kenya or India or Indonesia....wherever....

If he was not born a US citizen, he couldn't be president....

Soooo....there were some birth certificates that were posted up on the internet....and they were obviously fakes...never heard if they were actually posted by Obama (or his camp) or what, but.....the story was never resolved.

Several tried to take this to the Supreme Court to force him to show proof of citizenship, I'm pretty sure they were all quashed (for obvious reasons).

Here is pary of my e-mail.

From The Desk Of Gary G. Kreep
Dear Friend,
WE ARE SUCCEEDING in revealing the TRUTH about Barack Hussein Obama's refusal to prove that he's a natural-born citizen...
Now, even Sarah Palin says that Obama's missing birth certificate is "FAIR GAME"!
The radical left, as usual, is attacking the former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican Vice-Presidential candidate viciously for speaking out about this -- but WE are encouraged to push forward even harder! Don't let Barack Hussein Obama sweep under the rug the requirement of the U.S. Constitution that he must be a natural-born citizen -- help us make him PROVE it!
HELP US FORCE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA TO PRODUCE
HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- OR STEP DOWN NOW!
https://secure.conservativedonations.com/usjf_obamabirth/?a=3360
In an interview on the Rusty Humphries Show this past week, Sarah Palin responded to questions this way:
Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?
"I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue 'cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers."
Do you think it's a fair question to be looking at?
"I think it's a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record -- all of that is fair game. You know, I've got to tell you, too: I think our campaign, the McCain/Palin campaign didn't do a good enough job in that area. We didn't call out Obama and some of his associates on their records and what their beliefs were and perhaps what their future plans were. And I don't think that that was fair to voters to not have done our jobs as candidates and as a campaign to bring to light a lot of the things that now we're seeing made manifest in the administration."
I mean, truly, if your past is fair game and your kids are fair game, certainly Obama's past should be. I mean, we want to treat men and women equally, right?
"Hey, you know, that's a great point, in that weird conspiracy-theory freaky thing that people talk about that Trig isn't my real son. And a lot of people say, "Well you need to produce his birth certificate! You need to prove that he's your kid!" Which we have done. But yeah, so maybe we could reverse that and use the same type thinking on them."
That's EXACTLY what we're doing -- we're in court working to FORCE Barack Hussein Obama to produce his actual birth certificate!
The U.S. Constitution states, in Article II, Section 1: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."
That's pretty plain language. In order to qualify to be President of the United States, a person MUST be a natural-born citizen!
Seems simple enough. If someone is running for President, and there's any question about whether he or she is qualified under Article II, Section 1, it would be easy enough to prove:
Just show your birth certificate.
You know: that simple document that lists your birth date, the hospital where you were born, the doctor that delivered you, your parents' names... your birth certificate.
Everyone who's ever had to get a driver's license, or travel outside of the U.S., or gain entrance to a school -- we all understand the simple rules: if you don't produce your birth certificate, you don't get in.
The same rules should apply to "getting in" to the White House, as the Commander-In-Chief, shouldn't they? If you're questioned about your qualifications, just show your birth certificate.
But that's EXACTLY what Barack Obama WILL NOT DO! We cannot let him get away with this -- but we need YOUR help to stop him!

The problem with this is that if Obama would resign, that means Joe "clinically retarded" Biden would become president....

....we'd be in worse shape. I'd rather have a do-nothing president than one who did everything wrong....

The problem with this is that if Obama would resign, that means Joe "clinically retarded" Biden would become president....

....we'd be in worse shape. I'd rather have a do-nothing president than one who did everything wrong....

Except Biden isn't a die hard Marxist, nor does he have the mindless devotion that so many Obama supporters seem to exhibit...this tranlates to not getting as much done as Obama can.

Nick

If there was any substance to this internet urban legend don't you think that those who had the most to gain by President Obama not being eligible to run would have pursued it a little bit harder? and wasn't the other candidate born in a territory also?

Oh by the way in case you didn't hear Gore really won in Florida in 2000 no matter what chad states, Elvis had lunch with sasquatch after visiting JFK who had just gotten an anal probe at Area 51.

The truth is out there but you won't find it on the internet.

Oh by the way in case you didn't hear Gore really won in Florida in 2000 no matter what chad states, Elvis had lunch with sasquatch after visiting JFK who had just gotten an anal probe at Area 51.

Man, really? I should come out of my cave more often...

Holy sh!t, you're alive man! How are you holding up over there????

Except Biden isn't a die hard Marxist, nor does he have the mindless devotion that so many Obama supporters seem to exhibit...this tranlates to not getting as much done as Obama can.

Nick

So.....what has Obama gotten done exactly?

Big difference between can and will.... :D

Biden is a pushover....he'd be more of a puppet than BO...

and wasn't the other candidate born in a territory also?

Thought he was born in a US Navy Hospital to parents who were American citizens? Which kinda changes his citizenship debate, He could have been born in Russia under those circumstances and he would still be an automatic citizen.

My cousin was born in Belgium, same circumstances, Her father was an Air Force Major assigned in that country, and her mother an American citizen, so her citizenship was automatic.

Holy sh!t, you're alive man! How are you holding up over there????

I am indeed alive and that's the only holding up that matters. :) Miss me? Reading some of the posts in here, I'm noticing a severe lack of a resident "level-headed" dem. Unfortunately, I've only got a few days left on leave and don't feel like mixing it up with the great political minds here ;) with the time I have left. But have no fear, should be back in 5 months-ish.

Got a thread with a few pics up over the Colorado chapter forum.

Thought he was born in a US Navy Hospital to parents who were American citizens? Which kinda changes his citizenship debate, He could have been born in Russia under those circumstances and he would still be an automatic citizen.

My cousin was born in Belgium, same circumstances, Her father was an Air Force Major assigned in that country, and her mother an American citizen, so her citizenship was automatic.

Yes I understand John McCain is a citizen by virtue of his parents citizenship but I believe The Constitution states "natural born" meaning on US soil, not leased property in a foreign country. No one was pressing that issue, and only a few are pressing, or continue to pree the President Obama citizenship issue. The south lost the civil war over 140 years ago, but there are still some hanging on to the idea the Confederacy will rise again. It's like dropping a wallet in a flow of lava...sometimes you just have to let it go.

There is a case that I had to study before becoming an OOD on a cutter, It involved seman Simas Kudirka who attempted defection in 1970 seeking political asylum in the United States by jumping on board a CG cutter. Kudirka was denied asylum and returned to the Soviets, charged with treason, and sentenced to ten years of hard labor. It was later discovered and verified that his mother had been born in Brooklyn and gone to Lithuania at a young age, which meant she was a U. S. citizen. As a result, Kudirka was declared a U. S. citizen and in 1974 released by the Soviets.

Embassies and foreign military bases are US soil, established as such by treaty.

I am not a birther, I do however wish that the CIC had been a bit more forthright about producing it.

Embassies and foreign military bases are US soil, established as such by treaty. Not in all cases, when I was in Korea the bases weren't considered U.S. soil, or at Clark AFB, the USVI & Puerto Rico.

I am not a birther, I do however wish that the CIC had been a bit more forthright about producing it. Agreed

Back