• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ Country in Boise, ID- must sell!

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, due to some circumstances... the XJ must go as soon as possible. If interested, give me a call at 208-869-9481 or email [email protected].

94 Country, green in color
4.0L with 155K (runs great)
AX15 5 speed
NP231 with RE SYE and Driveshaft
D30 front w 4.10s and 297x shafts (plus spares with 260s)
D35 rear (trussed, raised shock mounts) with 4.10s and Lockright (spare shafts too)
4.5" Rubicon Express lift with full spring packs (no add a leafs), adjustable UCAs, Superflex joints, HD trac bar and bracket, SS lines, etc.
C-Rok steering box brace
HD tie rod (plus spare tie rod and drag link)
T/C skid
Black rock-crawler wheels with Goodyear MTRs (32s)
Homemade bumpers with tow points
Homemade rock rails
CB
Jeepers Creepers battery cables
Optima battery
Modine radiator
CO2 tank
More stuff I am forgetting probably.....
image010.jpg

I'm thinking $3200, but open to feedback on the price...

(208) 869-9481 or [email protected]

JKTXJ said:
More stuff I am forgetting probably.....[/email]

Yep. Condition of the tires? How's the interior and paint? Body dinged up or straight? How old is the clutch? What options does it have - power windows/ locks, good A/C, cruise, full instrumentation, stereo/speakers, etc?

Thanks,
Jared

ALSO - do you have some better pics of the bumpers and rock rails? Thanks

Last edited:
Clutch was done ~70,000 miles ago and is still fine. Tires are probably about 50% tread left with just the usual 4 wheeling scuffs, no sidewall damage or anything like that. The interior is grey and is in pretty good condition up front in the passenger areas but the carpet and some of the interior pieces have been removed from the rear cargo area and it carries parts and tools. As for options, it has all the instruments including tach and even the outside temp/compass in the overhead console, power windows, power locks with remote, A/C (doesn't work- clutch blew out on the compressor, don't know if the compressor is also toast), cruise control but no stereo. The door panels still have Dynamat in them and cutouts for component speakers but all that stuff was removed awhile back. As for the body, it is decent but by no means cherry. The Rubicon trail added a little special touch to the rear passenger door, it has plenty of scratches and minor dings elsewhere and it also has a small section of the drip rail that was modified on Kane Creek this last Fall Fling (used a tree for a pivot). I can snap some pics and send them to you via email. BTW, we were the guys in front of you on Kane Creek. I still crack up about your boy getting stuck in the quicksand, I just wish I would have snapped a pic :laugh3:

JP - very interested. I have some interested buyers lined up for my TJ and hopefully it will be gone this week. It would be hard to swing buying yours before the TJ sells, my house remodel is keeping me flat broke. I might also be interested in the 8.8 if you still have it.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,
Jared

I just got rid of the 8.8 to a local guy, sorry. I also dropped the price on this to $2900 cause I gotta get rid of it as soon as I can :bawl:

Not having much luck with the local classifieds, most people are looking for a stocker or lightly modified setup. Do I hear $2800?

You're killing me man... I'd love to come pick this thing up. No bites on the TJ however, must be the time of year. On a more positive note, I just had to spend $575 today to replace several of my father's power tools that had been stolen from our house we are remodeling.

Wish me luck!

Jared:patriot:

Come on, hurry and get that TJ sold... I'd rather sell it to somebody in NAXJA who actually wants to wheel it rather than some mall cruiser.

Uh oh, just now got a call and someone is coming to look at it..

Back